Next 2 weeks are gonna be crap
Thursday, May 25, 2006
Yeh...this is the last time i write a blog for 2 weeks. Exams are up and my exam timetable is so crap. Most of my subjects are bunched up in the first week and on the first day i have chemistry and human biology.
Today was pretty boring. Got our test results back from intro calc and i was disappointed with my result but compared to the others, it was good. Then to english where we had a relief teacher whi was dopey...actually dopey and talked like a dopey person. I did hardly anything and SOMEONE out of the six people that sit around me stole my white pen. I hate them. Never gave it back either and it was a $7 dollar pen. Then to sport where we played indoor soccer with no rules so there was pushing and everthing. It was really fun but too crowded so the only thing you could do was to kick the ball as hard as you can everytime you got it. Then to lunch and then physics where we had another relief teacher. This teacher was Mr Appleton and I hate him so much. He gave out the sheets and then we started working. I decided that this was a good time to organise my file and so i got all my sheets from all subjects out and started organising. After about 10 minutes in class, the teacher came up to me and says with his loud voice "What do you think you are doing". I said that i was organising my file which was true. He grabs my english sheet and ask me what this is. I said that its my english and with that, he sent me outside. He told me to outside and find somewhere to do my work so i calmly found a bench. 5 minutes later, he came out side and started yelling at me again. This time for sitting on the benches. I was like "OMG", and then he took me to the other physics class. The physics teacher from the other class happened to be my chemistry teacher and all she did was make me sit at a table outside her class. When the Mr Appleton told her what I did she was like..."OK, what the hell" and said to him that she'll look after me and take care of my punishment, which ended up being nothing because she told me that i shouldn't have been sent outside in the first place and that the teacher was a bit wierd.
When I was sitting there, a girl from the year 10 science class got sent out. She started yelling and screaming at the teacher and i just sat there laughing. At the top of her voice and yelling at all the teachers "LET ME DO MY WORK, WHY CAN'T YOU LISTEN TO ME. I WANT TO DO MY WORK. I DON'T WANT TO GO OUTSIDE. THIS IS UNFAIR. I WANT TO WORK BUT YOU WON'T LET ME WORK." I sat there laughing and it carried on for half an hour.
The relief teacher then gave me a lecture after the siren and i realised that someone stole a pencil from my pencil case while I was outside. Caught the bus and went home.
Yeah, today was a shitty day. Next two weeks will also be shitty.
Anyway, catcha later.
posted by Benta Tran @ 5:34 pm,
4 Comments:
- At 10:59 pm, Jase said...
-
John Forrest sounds really weird B1...
- At 11:17 pm, Benta Tran said...
-
It sure is weird. So many crazy people. Our school was one of the top schools for bullying and fighting in WA. There are also mice people.
- At 7:21 am, Jase said...
-
RIGHT......
- At 12:57 am, Trev said...
-
Hahahaha funny


