First official blog of my life
Monday, May 01, 2006
I finally decided that i need a blog to start keeping stuff that i do! After seeing Alan and Trev's blog, I have been tempted but couldn't be stuffed so finally...I done it. I realised that it is way easier to type rather than write and there is a slimmer chance that i can lose it. I really need help using this blogspot thing, so if its crap then don't blame me...and also my spelling! I'll only blog when something interesting happens, so anyway, have fun reading my boring blog!!!!
Big Trev's Wedding
Interesting night! Came home from work at 3 or something like that, had a shower and watched tv. At about 5, i got ready in yaolin uniform and got my wedding clothing ready. Just when i was about to leave, aboriginals started throwing rocks at my house from the back alley way! I didn't know what to do cos they were only 10 year old aboriginals and i was going to leave anyway. So I ended up leaving but didn't know what would happen to them. From yaolin, we got ready, and then went in Andy's car to the wedding place, somehere in Balcatta. Did a special lion dance which worked out well and afterwards i could see all the sweat on the lion dancers faces. There were no showers as well so they stank! Everyone got changed and then went to get dinner. It was pretty annoying hearing the Peter, Zinon, and Frank (apparently now called the 3 stooges) talking about cars all night. The night went on and there were really funny speeches especially Gavin's. A huge Yumsing! which made everyone in the place just freeze and stare in confusion. Oscar was crazy and so loud that night. A funny moment was when the waitress spilt carona over alans suit. haha. Sean was so proud of that moment. Everyone was starting to drink more and more, and me and my brother ended up leaving at 10 something with Simon. I heard that everyone got a bad hangover the day after and some people ended up in no condition to drive home, instead, collecting their car from yaolin the next day. Great night for Trev and wish you all the best!
School starts tommorow! Not really that happy. Exams in 5 or so weeks and school ball in a week or two. Nothing that exciting about the ball, although heaps of people are.
Anyway, thats it for my first proper blog of my life! Hope you can help me improve my writing skills!
See you!
posted by Benta Tran @ 4:07 pm,
4 Comments:
- At 9:06 pm, said...
-
omg this is wikid... i like it bettah post new things lol keep us interested.. ur wikid man..
xox cya 2moz mayb - At 9:13 pm, Benta Tran said...
-
Sorry! that 110 is suppose to be 11 not 110! haha
- At 9:16 pm, said...
-
hello benta....
well wat can i say to the guy i barely no yet see almost every day:) lol
very good blog:)
cant wait for the next issue..
let me know wen u do ur next one eh?
JordAN
@}-->-- - At 9:46 pm, said...
-
Who is Banana Two?
Cool blog! haha cya at school



