<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/27356812?origin\x3dhttp://bentatran.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

BentaTranKlan

Another boring Wednesday
Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Yeh, today was another boring day. Nothing interesting so it'll be a short one. Ordinary day at school. Only funny thing that happened was on the bus back home from school when adam tried to grab my deodorant and somehow grabbed my hand which somehow was on top of the spray button thingy. About 30 seconds worth of spray gone just like that and the whole bus trip was rather uncomfortable with that taste of too much deodorant in the air.

Anyway, late
ly I've been trying to find the best hair gel out there. Looking for a gel that is rock hard and will hold hair for the whole day. Deodorant is also on the list and looking for the best smell, so if you know a cool one then let me know. I've been using the adidas deodorant/perspirant lately and I think its the best type out (especially the orange and blue).


I also watched the next episode of prison break and right now, i am about to explode just to see what happens next. I won't spoil it for everyone. Every episode is so breath taking and there are so many problems that arises which always keep you guessing what will happen next. Long wiat for episode 21. Have to wait till Tuesday but I don't want to wait that long. Naruto 2 Movie is out as well and i'm going to enjoy that when I have the time to watch it.

Yeh, thats all for today. Better go and start studying. Ohh...Fremantle won against St Kilda!!! That brings my footy tips for the week to a mighty 2 instead of what it was before which was a zero. At least now I'm not comming last by my self anymore.
See you later.

posted by Benta Tran @ 7:20 pm,




1 Comments:

At 11:33 pm, Blogger Trev said...

Damn stupid Freo...I finally go against them and they lose. GRR

The gel i have does a good job for me. its Schwarzkopf Taft 'Power Jelly Full On' hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home