Mark Seaby Why Did You Catch the Ball in the Ruck with 30 Seconds to go???
Saturday, May 06, 2006
Why did dockers have to win? Eagles were suppose to win and now that the crappest football team in WA think they're so good that they're celebrating as if it was a grand final win. They claim that now that they beat the Eagles again, they are the top WA AFL football club. Freo fans should look at the ladder and see who's on top before they start celebrating. They are not going to make it to the finals this year and the only chance to get to the finals is to steal points off other teams after the game has finished like the St Kilda match.
Anyway, it was a good game and would've been even better if it was a draw...or if a fight broke out like the one between Dale Kickett and Phil Read in the 2000 derby, which costed Kickett an amazing 9 games suspension. Anyone see that knockout on Justin Koschitzke by Daniel Giansiracusa?(long hard to spell names) That was hell cool!!
So far in the tipping I am 0 from 3 and not really happy because i was in this same position last week. Lets hope that i can catch up to the leaders in the later rounds (I forget who they are).
The naruto movie 2 is really better than the first one. The sound quality is much better and i quite enjoyed it. Anyone seen any good movies lately or recommend one? I want to get a list so that when the next holidays comes, I have them downloaded already and don't have to wait for it to download like before.
Oh yeh, anyone got black formal shoes that I can borrow for a friday night? I keep them clean for you!! This weeks been a crap week. So many things gone wrong and so much stuff to think about.
Anyway, See Ya!
posted by Benta Tran @ 7:23 pm,


